Author

Paul Lowe is an award-winning freelance photographer and educator. Since 2004, Paul has been the Course leader of the Masters programme in Photojournalism and Documentary Photography at the London College of Communication, where he launched an innovative fully online part time version of the course aimed at mid career professionals.
His photographic work is represented by Panos Pictures, and has appeared in Time, Newsweek, Life, The Sunday Times Magazine, The Observer and The Independent amongst others. He has covered breaking news the world over, including the fall of the Berlin Wall, Nelson Mandela’s release, the conflict in the former Yugoslavia and the destruction of Grozny.
His book, Bosnians, documenting 10 years of the war and post war situation in Bosnia, was published in April 2005 by Saqi books.

3 thoughts on “Author

1. Pingback: Why blog? e-flections … « Mariis Mills

2. Hi. I was in the Wimba Conferece today and I want to tell you that was great, but I think that It was better I we would had time to discuss about it with you. You go very fast and We dont have time for think or understand everycoment you say. It was great and for that thank you very much from Tenerife, Canary Islands